Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: jimmy talksalot book and ebook instructionals for busking.
PostPosted: Apr 10, 2008 
Neo Busker

my site has a link to a free instructional blog for busking as a magician.

as some of you know i really don't know a lot about computers and spelling or grammar or a lot of stuff.

so my buddies all over the world have put all my internet accounts together AND MADE ME LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING SORT OF. but i assure the reader i don't.

my teachers have molded me to show that anyone can do what i do with the right material and enough stage time.

it was a tuff job for them to help put material in my hands that even i could do and now it's your turn if you want to.

my teacher who has taught me how to be a magician/performer has created a product line and pimped out my site.

jimmytalksalot.com

my book will show you most everything you need to know to busk and what maybe expected of you from your peers and the layiety that watch you and your fan base.

BUT,

My product line;

http://www.jimmytalksalot.com/products.htm

will give you ROUTINES AND MATERIAL so you can have some fresh stuff to show the public. the material we are putting out will help you to mix and match till you can come up with a show that you feel comfortable with.

the material is designed for large crowds to be able to see.

larger crowds means more money, easier to see on camera, can play close up, parlor, or stage, to give you the power to play any venue, and a bigger fan base.

your material can make you or break you whether it's magic, comedy lines or ballet.

the product is set up as a pdf file with video embedded so you can read it like a book and watch what it looks like on the street in front of a real crowd on the street and watch how all the handling is done, explained on video and text. so whether you like to learn from books or video it's there.

my teacher has set up a news letter that you sign up for and all the updates for my sites blogs youtube etc. are emailed to you if something has been added plus an up date of the new routines which should be streaming in as you are trying to learn to work the street...there's gonna be a lot.

IF YOU SIGN UP YOU GET A FREE PRODUCT THAT'S ONLY OFFERED TO THOSE WHO SIGN UP.

AND YES THE COIN TO THE BANNANA WILL BE FOR SALE ALL OF THEM AND A LOT MORE.

A LOT OF THE BACKYARD SILENT STUFF ON YOUTUBE. AND STUFF I'VE KEPT SECRET FROM THE INTERNET THAT I DO ON THE STREET AS LITTLE TRADE SECRETS FOR CROWD BUILD, HOLDING AND HATTING.

THE MATERIAL IS WRITTEN BY ME AND EXPLAINED ON VIDEO BY ME SO ANY SIMPLTON CAN UNDERSTAND....IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE. :roll:

SO SIGN UP GET INVOLVED AND GET BETTER AT WHAT YOU DO BECAUSE THERE'S A BUNCH OF PEOPLE HERE AT

WHO WANT TO HELP YOU.

Profile Personal album  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online