Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: TV Show Is Looking For A Family Of Buskers
PostPosted: Oct 6, 2008 
Neo Busker

I am a casting producer from ABC’s Wife Swap and we are currently looking to cast a family of Buskers…or a family that has at least one member that is a passionate Busker. I am looking for a family that is a 2 parent home where children are still living at home full time…at least one child must be between the ages of 6 and 17. You don’t have to be married to be considered.
The premise of Wife Swap is simple: for seven days, two wives from two different families with very different values exchange husbands, children and lives (but not bedrooms) to discover what it's like to live a different family's life. It's an interesting social experiment and a great way to see your family in a whole new light. It is shot as a documentary series, so NO scripts and no set. It's just one camera that is documenting your life.
Families that appear on the show will receive a financial honorarium for lost wages, time and commitment. And if you refer a family that appears on the show you would receive $1000.

If you are interested, please email me your contact information and tell me a little about your family. Or if you would like to refer a family, please email me their contact information and I will be in touch. Thanks very much! wifeswap.jessica@gmail.com

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online