Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: Annapolis City Dock Looking for Buskers!
PostPosted: Jul 14, 2009 
Neo Busker

We're opening up Annapolis' wonderful City Dock Waterfront area to talented street performers on Sundays from August through September.
If you've got a solid act please call or email Suzie Galler at (203) 858-3389 (yeah, it's a Connecticut Cell # but the performances are in Maryland) email: sgaller@muse-entertainment.com
Hurry! We need you!!!!

Profile E-mail  

Title: Re: Annapolis City Dock Looking for Buskers!
PostPosted: Dec 9, 2009 
Neo Busker

To whom it may concern: My name is Barry, and I'm a balloon artist. I know this is December, but that's when I read about "BUSKING CENTRAL". I live in Baltimore, and would love to twist at the Annapolis city dock.
I'm a pretty good balloon twister! I do these three foot cartoon characters of Popeye, Donald and Daisy Ducks.....the Road runner, etc. I make these before hand (they take time) then I do a bird on your shoulder, two lovebirds on a heart, the standard poodle....you get the point. I showcase myself as a magician with balloons. That is it's amazing to watch me make something from almost nothing. And the fun thing thing is, you get to keep it. Well I'll be looking for a reply very soon. My E mail address is: bperhamsky@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. CHeers, Barry Perhamsky balloon artist

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online