Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: New service for buskers - collect more tips
PostPosted: Aug 13, 2013 
Neo Busker

Hi all,

I would like to introduce a new service for buskers that I've founded with my friends. The service is called ScanDonate.com and it's purpose is to allow collecting tips/donations from mobile phone users.

The idea came to me when I saw a very talented performer on the street who I wanted to reward, but I had no cash with me. Then I thought that it would be nice if there was a service that would allow tipping from mobile phone (maybe by just scanning a QR code). So I've built this service.

Today less and less people carry cash with them (and checkbooks are so 80-s :lol:), but most people have a smartphone. ScanDonate will enable you to receive donations from mobile users in an instant.

The service is rather simple. A user scans a QR code and is redirected to a web page where they can tip with PayPal, Credit or Debit. The donation goes straight to your account (though we retain a small commission).

donate.gif

The service is really easy to use and it takes only a few minutes to get started.

You can also put a picture, a link to your website or facebook page, and some text on your QR code page. We also put some social buttons on that page to make social sharing easier.

I will greatly appreciate any feedback! Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the service.

Thank you!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Profile E-mail  

Title: Re: New service for buskers - collect more tips
PostPosted: Aug 21, 2013 
Neo Busker

Hi all,

We would really love to get some feedback about our service. Any comments will be highly appreciated.

If you have any questions about the service whatsoever - please feel free to ask!

There's a contact form on our website as well, please feel free to use it to drop us a line.

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online