Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: Theres a light at the end of the tunnel
PostPosted: Aug 6, 2013 
Neo Busker

Court Rules First Amendment Protects Street Performers
Street performers do not need to audition or purchase a license to perform in St. Louis City. Today U.S. District Judge Catherine D. Perry granted an injunction in the American Civil Liberties Union of Eastern Missouri’s case, Pence v. City of St. Louis. The injunction also prevents the enforcement of geographic limits, so street performers are now free to appear at any public location. The Court ordered the parties to attempt to resolve this case in mediation.

Profile E-mail  

Title: Re: Theres a light at the end of the tunnel
PostPosted: Aug 9, 2013 
Bloody Busker

Blog: View Blog (3)
It was posted in the BC News dept. but a second won't hurt...much.

PostPosted: Jan 18, 2014 
Neo Busker

.here in " Surf City " , Santa Cruz , CA...A guilty plea , if so , on " being-homeless " offenses , partly?? to clean my record...Wish I could say, here , it was at least busking-

Get started with web designing with 642-426 course.We offer self paced 646-230 training to pass 646-365 braindumps exam and learn Adobe Photoshop basic.For more information visit aiimcommunity site and also see on Youtube and more detail visit this page Magento ,Good Luck.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Oct 27, 2014 
Neo Busker

Hi. Just found this site, & all I can say is WOW!!!!!! It is SOOOOO nice of you folks to do this! I will surely be back here OFTEN! I performed from 1975-2010, but not on the streets, Did my gigs at the typical festivals, parties, schools, etc., So am new to doing street stuff. Did some in Asheville, N.C. during the VERY short time I was down there (about a month), & though I was there in the off season {mid November to mid December}, I had fun & made some coin (about 20.00 one day). Living near Saratoga Springs, N.Y. now, & looking to do some there

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online