Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: interested in the panhandler-turned-busker-with-a-harmonica
PostPosted: Mar 30, 2016 
Neo Busker

The buskers I've met so far have been pretty upbeat and interesting people - I've even teamed up with one occasionally (a fiddler). Sorry that you've encountered (trained?) so many losers. Over a thousand songs? Wow!

However, I'm not interested in the panhandler-turned-busker-with-a-harmonica type, but the ones who busk for the challenge of being effective. My own personal campaign, of sorts, is to increase/improve the perception of busking, historically, socially, and economically. I go for the $ because I entertain visually as well as musically, with big doses of graciousness and whimsy. Like any performer, presentation style and quality is what it's about.

I have to admit, though, that I surely don't make my sole living via busking (it seems, not surprisingly, that very few can or want to), but I certainly am looking to find ways and places that will provide bigger hats. I guess I'm just looking for other buskers who I can "milk" for more information. And, yes, most stuff on the web has only gone so far, but I like to think that there's more to be found/shared/discovered.

health

Profile E-mail  

Title: Re: interested in the panhandler-turned-busker-with-a-harmonica
PostPosted: Nov 21, 2018 
Neo Busker

To satisfy a rapidly increasing client base, OSI Industries has entered into partnerships with significant processing plants across the world. Through these boom essays review partnerships, OSI has acquired strategic poultry processing facilities, warehouse, and farms. The facilities are located in various parts of the world like India, China, the Netherlands, and Australia among others.

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online