Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: What they see is what they give
PostPosted: Jul 29, 2008 
Bwana Busker

Blog: View Blog (203)
In striving to be the very best, this would include some psychology on your part. People tend to give what they see or are asked for. If your show is a walkby, let them see notes. If it's a circle show, ask them for notes. A panhandler came up to me once and asked me for a quarter. He then produced a pocket-full of quarters to show off his skills. I mentioned, "Don't you wish you asked them for notes?" :roll:

Profile Personal album  

Title: Re: What they see is what they give
PostPosted: Sep 2, 2009 
Neo Busker

this is true. Look like a bum, get paid like a bum. ask for 10 and get 5,ask for 5, and get 2, ask for 2 and get silver. If your a crate slug then you should start with good quality coin and some notes. I started with nothing as a statue once and it took a really long time to get the first drop. circle acts should have a positive line for notes and a negative line for silver in their bottle speech {sermon}. some people will bauk at you audacity asking for notes but they will change their tune when you tell them why. keep it honest {sounding honest to not set off their bullshit radar} and above all, make it funny!

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online