Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: Toronto - Calling All Street Performers
PostPosted: Apr 12, 2010 
Neo Busker

Spring has sprung and the summer festival season is quickly approaching! Here at the Harbourfront Centre we plan to be a hub of activity for thousands of visitors and we want you to be a part of it all! We are currently looking for street performers (individual or groups) that have /non-amplified/ specialty acts such as jugglers, musicians, mimes and more, to bring their unique talents to our fantastic audience! The Harbourfront Centre is a vibrant cultural center, with multiple on site galleries, a variety of shows, and a beautiful waterfront location that is busy every day of the week. Our summer festivals start in May and run through to September this year; if you have been here before you can attest to the fact that our festivals can draw tremendous crowds of all ages! Auditions for the 2010 season of Harbourfront Centre Street Stage are being held here at the Harbourfront Centre (in the Studio Theatre) on April 27th and 28th, 2010.

I have lots of great audition slots available! Give my a call at 416-973-4747 or email me at ssansom@harbourfrontcentre.com

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online