Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: Aug 20, Miramichi, New Brunswick - Dragon Boat Festival
PostPosted: Mar 1, 2011 
Neo Busker

My name is Sandy and I am a Rotarian with the :party: :lampshade: Rotary Club of Chatham in Miramichi, New Brunswick Canada. :horn: Our city is putting on a Dragon Boat Festival on Saturday August 20th, 2011. We are expecting over 5000 to 10,000 people to attend or participate in this this all day event. Dragon Boating is done all over the world and is a big fund raiser for cities across Canada and United States. This is a colorful all day event with food vendors, children s activities, and a farmers market, sidewalk sale, and of course the Dragon Boat teams, spectators, and their supporters. Teams of 22 people will race in a large canoe down our beautiful Miramichi River and along the front of Waterford Green park overlooking the water. The Dragon Boat Festival Committee is currently looking for people to entertain the crowds for the day. :headstand:

The planners of this colorful festival is looking for performers and buskers to entertain in our city of Miramichi, New Brunswick. We have a vision of buskers and colorful entertainers for this event. I came across your web site and thought it may be able to help us attract some performers.

Any helpful information you may have would be appreciated. :photog: I am an employee at a local radio station, therefore you can be sure that this event and its entertainers will gain some great exposure.

Any entertainer who is interested in preforming at this event, please contact me for more information. :bagpipe:

Sandy Mollins - Rotarian (Chatham Rotary Club)
99.3 The River (CFAN)

Email: sandy.mollins@mbsradio.com

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online