Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: Buskers wanted - Upstate New York - August
PostPosted: Mar 16, 2011 
Neo Busker

We have an opportunity for buskers to perform at the largest event of it's kind in New York State. You can either stroll the aisles of our event or post yourself at a particular location. It is an outdoor event that takes place from August 19-21, 2011 in Upstate New York. We expect 10,000 people. Many of these people are traveling in from New York City, Boston, Philadelphia and from as far away as Europe. Our event is high end. We will provide food and housing. All you have to do is wow our crowds. Our event is on a large footprint and we can handle many performers. Please e-mail me at ttarry@showswithresults.com" target and I'll e-mail you more details. We have 2 other events in other cities that may be of interest to you as well.

Profile E-mail  

Title: Buskers wanted update!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mar 17, 2011 
Neo Busker

Regarding our last post seeking buskers for a big event in Upstate New York: we are also going to provide housing for you!!!! The event is August 19-21, 2011 in Upstate New York. So we're now providing meals and housing. Get ahold of us as soon as you can by e-mailing Donna at dseamon@showswithresults.com" target="_blank. Please include information about what you do and where you've done it.

Profile E-mail  

Title: Re: Buskers wanted - Upstate New York - August
PostPosted: May 5, 2011 
Neo Busker

My name is Kooky da Mayo I'm a street playin tap dancin saxophone player from jersey please send all the info to kookydamayo@yahoo.com

Profile E-mail  

Title: Re: Buskers wanted - Upstate New York - August
PostPosted: Jun 12, 2011 
Neo Busker

My Name is Gary Mooney. I am in Buffalo, NY.
CIRCUS SKILLS: Balloon Art, Stilt-walking, juggling,

Music on: Keyboard, :accord: guitar, :guitar: mandolin, violin, :violin: ukelele, clarinet and trumpet :horn: . Please send more info.

Thanks. e-mail: BuffaloBusker@hotmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/MooneyGary# ... 7F4CB0C819

http://clown.nickelcity.net/medieval.htm

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online