Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: Buskers wanted for Bidefords Legendary New Years Eve 2013
PostPosted: Feb 5, 2013 
Neo Busker

Hello and thank you for the opportunity of being able to post my request.

My name is Phil Morgan, I am one of the people responsible for organising the now legendary celebrations on the Quay in Bideford at New Year.

We are looking to extend the event to start with something more aimed at the young and families, starting earlier in the afternoon and as part of this, would love to offer buskers/ street entertainers the chance to be involved in this wider celebration which would help give the event real colour, vibrancy and visitor interaction, the like of which can only come from this kind of entertainment.

The event is privately organised and benefits from a small grant from the local council but really this relies heavily on the goodwill and spirit of a few business people in the town who not only organise the event, deal with the various agencies involved and ultimately fund various elements of the show out of our own pockets, so budgets are always tight but theirs always room for negotiation.

I would be really grateful if anyone interested could contact me direct via email, at phil.morgan@pcentertainment.co.uk, quoting the reference BidefordNYE in your subject line with a brief description of who you are and what you think you can bring to the occasion.

In regard time commitment, we would be looking to staging the earlier part of the celebrations from 2pm to 6pm, with most of the activity focused on the Quay but with a town wide appeal, using facilities like the Plough Arts centre, Pannier Market and of course the historic Quayside where most of the entertainment will be focused on The X Radio 1 Roadshow (http://www.stagehire.info/)

In regard how many entertainers we'd need, well as far as I am concerned, with three or more locations, the more the merrier, entertainers could do say a 20min slot say at each location, spread across the four hours of the proposed event, which would give chance for some rest time in between each show as such. The idea really is to create a real winter carnival atmosphere, with sideshows, events and entertainment for the whole family, capped off with a breathtaking firework display ahead of the main celebrations later in the evening.

For more specific information about the event or to submit your services, drop me an email, phil.morgan@pcentertainment.co.uk, remembering to quote BidefordNYE somewhere in the subject line.

Thanks for taking time out to read this and I will look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Profile E-mail  

Title: Re: Buskers wanted for Bidefords Legendary New Years Eve 2013
PostPosted: Feb 5, 2013 
Neo Busker

If this is a 1 day gig, you'd be better off contacting a talent agency.

Profile E-mail  

Title: Re: Buskers wanted for Bidefords Legendary New Years Eve 2013
PostPosted: Jun 12, 2013 
Neo Busker

I really like it! I'll always appreciate your brief sharing in this information :artist:

Learn web designing with dumps tutorials. Our 70-410 dumps guide and CITRIX tutorials covers almost all essential aspects of web designs to help you become expert . For more information Yale University best wishes

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online