Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: GLASGOW SCOTLAND JULY 10TH EVENT
PostPosted: Jun 5, 2021 
Neo Busker

Hey there! I hope this message sees you well. I am getting in touch because there is a project I have in the works that I need your help with.

So, the short explanation is, I am putting together an event on July 10th where there will be musicians busking all throughout Glasgow, and all the proceeds made on that day will be donated to Social Bite to help with homelessness.

The roots of the idea are simple. Help the people, help the people. Glasgow is such as musically talented city and is filled with beautiful big-hearted Glaswegians. The idea being that the musicians are just a portal for the people of Glasgow, to help out the other people of Glasgow that have fallen down on their luck.

To make the event as successful as possible I need musicians, this is where you potentially come in? I would just need a few hours of your time on the event date to perform (lunch will be provided), and maybe 1 or 2 hours leading up to the date to go over logistics with the other musicians involved.

I am working closely with Social Bite and a few other local businesses on this, so using their reach we have a chance at making this a really big event. With the goal being, to literally have Glasgow brimming with music on July 10th.

If this sounds like something you would like to get involved with, please give me a shout back. You are the key to making this project idea a reality. And if you have any other musician friends that you think would be interested, please shoot me over their information and I’ll get in touch with them also.

Thanks for reading this behemoth of a message, hope you’re having a good day.
Kind regards,
Cameron Luan McGale

Profile E-mail  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online