Time is UTC - 5 hours

Title: One BIG owie!!!
PostPosted: Jul 23, 2005 
Bwana Busker

Blog: View Blog (204)
:arrow: Seems in the early 90's, I was strolling thru Boulder's Pearl Street Mall and happened upon a fellow busker playing his banjo. He'd brought his 7 year old son along and had gathered a small crowd between 2 benches.

With his son running about, Frank played his music. Then, out of left field comes his son around his back. He cocked his arm way back and, with all his mighty might, swung around and hit his father as hard as he could...right in the nutz! :shock:

Obviously, the poor busker doubled over in pain almost dropping to his knees. After seeing he was going to be OK, I must admit I was starting to laff my frickin' butt off - and so was everyone else. I mean, tears of laughter were flowing from people including myself. :lol:

Then, everyone just got up and kinda left. I guess it was too real. I quickly realized that this was going to be the best part of the show and laughed my way down the mall trying to tell everyone I knew about this great new act! :twisted:

I knew it must have really hurt but I was still LMAO. I'd never seen anything like it before - and probably never will again. A gem in the rough as it were...

I returned about an hour later and noticed Frank was gone...probably to the hospital :!:

That's definitely one act I would not want to perform daily.

Profile Personal album  

Display:  Sort by  

Time is UTC - 5 hours

Who's Online